“When who you are aligns with what you do and how you do it, success is yours.” ~Bruce D. Schneider
Do you feel like ...
- Despite working really hard and having outward success, you feel no deep connection to your work or business?
- You have this restless feeling that you’re meant to be doing something different in your life, but have no idea what that is?
- You want to become more conscious about creating more passion, meaning and purpose in your life, but you’re not sure what that looks like or how to go about it?
- You feel you are being called to express your unique gifts, talents and skills in more authentic ways but you're not sure exactly what those are or how to do it?
- You're ready to reinvent your life to move yourself forward into the next stage, but have no idea how?
If any of this sounds like what’s going on inside of you, you are not alone! Many people are feeling that way and feel the urge to rethink what they’re doing, how they’re doing it or both.
These feelings are often present when:
- Your life is on the cusp of or presently going through transition of some sort. Perhaps in your career or personal life.
- You are anticipating a life change that will make your life very different and feel unsettled about how that will affect you and those around you.
- You’ve reached a point where you realize what you’ve been doing no longer works and you know a change is needed.
- You’ve realized that you’ve fallen out of touch with yourself by living in an unconscious, habitual way that’s resulted in a life that doesn’t fit with who you are.
To begin to create your life and career differently in a more conscious, purposeful and meaningful way – it requires that we first become aware of what we’ve been doing and how we’ve been holding ourselves back from creating a life we truly want. Awareness is always the first step toward change.
Once that’s established, you can freely begin the process of creating a new vision for your life that encompasses the fullness of who you are, what you want your life to be about and how you want to express yourself in the world.
Once you have that vision – you can move into conscious, purposeful action toward turning that vision into reality. Miss a step – and you will continue to be where you are or be off running in another direction that may not be where you want to wind up in the end.
Thrive Coach Services, Inc. provides tools and strategies to help you become consciously aware, create a new vision and move into purposeful action!
Current Clients …
Click on Login (lower right, in the sidebar) and use the User and Password provided in your Welcome Letter.
Remember, these features are always available to you:
- Access my calendar to view, schedule or reschedule appointments
- Record and check progress on your goals
- Prepare for each coaching session
- Evaluate your coaching experience
- Review the terms in the coaching agreement
- Monitor payments
- Access Resources (books, programs, other services, etc)
Instructions for navigating the Private Client Area can always be found here.
• To find out more about me, read my story here ...
• To find out if coaching is for you, read the FAQ page here ...
• If you are ready for a FREE consultation, contact me here ...